If one of your employees has an accident or incident at work, Safe-n-Sure’s health and safety advisers can offer you a wide range of support services to ensure minimum disruption to your business and effective compliance with all health and safety legislative requirements.
Our accident investigation services include:
- Helping you to fulfil your legal duty to report an accident or incident under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995
- Production of a detailed accident or incident report for legal and insurance purposes
- On-site attendance as your Health & Safety Officer or adviser during HSE visits
- Expert Witness testimony in court proceedings
- Staff safety bulletins, toolbox talks and training relating to specific accidents and incidents to minimise the risk of recurrence
If you are unsure where your business stands in terms of health and safety, Safe-n-Sure’s health and safety advisers can carry out a Health Check to identify any areas requiring improvement.
After sitting down with you and deciding on your key performance indicators (KPIs), we audit and score your procedures against these KPIs, transferring the results to a graph to highlight weak areas. We can then advise on implementing the appropriate health and safety measures to ensure KPIs are met in future.
Depending on your requirements, our Health Check can be brief or detailed, tailored to one site or carried out across multiple locations.
Typical areas covered by our health checks include:
- Health and safety policy
- Insurance certificate
- General risk assessment
- Manual handling assessment
- PPE Assessments
- Hand/arm vibration/whole body vibration risk assessments
- Noise assessments
- Electrical testing
- Fire risk assessment
- Accident reporting
- Maintenance/plant inspections (PUWER)
- Lifting operation lifting equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Health and safety training requirements
- Foreign workers
- Traffic management plan
- Employee Consultation
Posted on 22 March, 2021
Noise-induced hearing loss is the most common preventable occupational health hazard. The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 places… View Article
Posted on 12 March, 2021
NO JAB, NO JOB? HEALTH AND SAFETY VERSUS CIVIL LIBERTIES No jab, no job – easy to say but a… View Article